Buscar

viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Petals path

That old promise
slowly fades away
just like a dream,
you are letting go
of that hand
you should hold

When you say goodbye
I'll just fake a smile,
you won't see me cry
as you walk forward
never look back,
you can't see
my silent tears
kissing the lips
you once owned.

As you walk away
I'll scatter petals on your path,
each a memory of us
that will never fade,
so you will remenber
even as love dies,
withers within your heart,
that once a flower blossoned
on your lonely realm

When time comes
you'll say goodbye
and I'll see you off
with a smile,
you'll never see
my falling tears
'cause my eyes
are already dry,
tired from useless cries.

As you walk away
I'll scatter petals on your path,
each a tear I shed for both us,
but this poem shall be the last flower
I grow on your heart,
a silent requiem for a lost love
that once was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario