Buscar

domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

Dreaming of you

I've been watching
time pass by,
I've been wishing
you were mine.
I've been dreaming
about you and I,
I've been hoping
for a new try.

I close my eyes
I see you again
saying goodbye,
we'll meet again,
on others words,
on just our dreams,
we'll be one,
when live begins.

You walked away,
you said you had to.
You left me behind,
no one lonely word.

And now noone
can heal my broken heart,
and there's no coming back.

I'll close my eyes
and dream about us,
I'll meet you again
every night,
on every dream
and you'll smile
as you used to
and I'll feel home
just once more.
Sleep in you arms,
wake up in your chest,
hold tight your hand,
stay with you in bed
until sunset comes
and it is so late
reality will come
and you'll fly away
dream of a dream.


1 comentario:

  1. As you've written in English, I also. I've loved what you have written because I feel lots of times like that. I feel I have to remember and dream about a lot of moments, a lot of words to be with the person I am in love with. Life is too difficult to make my dreams come true.

    ResponderEliminar