Buscar

domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Raining



It´s raining inside my heart
Or is it outside?

I can’t distinguish
Among today
And yesterday.
Just everything seems the same,
The same grey sky,
The same blue tears,
The same broken smile…
As yesterday,
As everyday…

Into my mind
There’s one last place
Left
To the time,
To the rain,
To the voices
Every hard time
Come to meet me,
To kidnap my strength,
To kill my broken heart,
To speak about goodbyes
I don’t want to hear.

No more!
Leave me alone,
Alone
With my fears,
Alone
with my feelings,
alone…
just my loneliness and me.

She at least
Does know how to hear me,
Doesn’t hurt me,
No, not anymore…
Just she and me
Alone.

Silence…
Silence is my today’s company
Just he and me
And my unread letters
Dead letters
From my dead heart.

Where has peace gone?
The peace I felt
Until they arrived,
Arrived to kill my strength,
Arrived to destroy my dreams…
The peace I felt,
Until they came
And peace flew away
Like butterflies
To dye into the sky,
The same grey sky as yesterday…

It is raining inside my heart
Or is it outside?

I just don’t know.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario