Buscar

miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

Devilish angel

I can still hear the footsteps
of your high heeled sandals
walking over my heart,
I cried in pain
you touched my chest,
twisted my soul
and ripped it off.

Did you have fun
playing with this souless pierrot?
Moving the strings,
making me love,
abandoning this homeless puppet
to die on its own?

I am not your Ken doll,
oh heartless barbie,
you played with me
and off you go.

I can still feel
the caress of your fingers
against my bare skin,
the words from your lips
promise me the sky,
oh devilish angel, tell me,
how can I reach so high
if I can't fly?

Did you have fun
playing with this wingless bird?
Making me free,
locking me up,
Cajoling me
between the bars of sweet despair?

I am not your pet,
oh heartless mistress,
you broke my wings
and off you flee.

Will the fall hurt?
Surely it is hard
waiking to reality at last,
at night I lay in bed
completely awoken
dreaming of her,
feeling discarded,
love was her game
I was her puppet,
she was my master.

Oh heartless mistress,
oh devilish angel,
robbing my heart,
walking on my feathers,
making me a broken marionette,
a hopeless phantom of regret.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario