Buscar

viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

Waiting with my memories

I tried to say goodbye
but you weren't listening
was it cause you don't care?
or you don't want to hear me say?
I'm still wondering about you and me
You've trapped me inside your cage
and now I can't leave,
not like I care,
but do you?

It's time for the truth
I'm still waiting,
sitting alone in your room
with my suitcase
packed with everlasting memories
Will you come and tell me?
It's time to be sincere,
about the rest I don't care,
goodbyes can wait,
feelings can change,
but memories never fade.

Will you come and tell me?
I'll be waiting trapped on your cage
with my packed memories
give me a farawell present,
an everlasting deed
or cling to me with sincerity
and never let go of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario