Buscar

domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Beneath the cherry blossoms

The white cherry blossoms
were singing a farewell,
the soft rain of petals
softly flowing to faraway
with sweet tears in my eyes
I wished
we could go back to yesterday
to our full bloom spring,
to the land of memories
that never fade

As you walked away
the wind swinging your hair
the soft sound of your steps
made my heart sway
and petals covered your path
until nothing was left
but the faint reminiscense
of your sweet scent

Beneath the cherry blossoms that you loved
somehow we are waving farewell,
until the last second you were beautiful
even as your back faded away
beautiful as the cherry blossoms that you loved,
beautiful
'cause you were brief and unique
just like the spring
just like this cherry trees
you'll be forever in full bloom
in my memories

The flower in my heart
you'll be


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario