Buscar

sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

I can't hear your heart

I can't hear your heart
Why won't you talk?
Just look into my eyes
and swim inside,
tonight I'll make you mine
there's nowhere else to run,
forget everything that hurt
and talk,
talk directly to my heart.

Even though you speak
I don't understand,
why can't I hear your heart?
You are trying to express yourself with words,
but you never look at me and say "love",
Why is it?
Are you afraid?
or are you not?
Are you a fool?
or are you fooling me?
Why won't you talk?
I can't hear you heart

Come a little nearer to me,
step by step, I'll hold your hand,
so don't be afraid of the dark,
look into my eyes
can't you hear my heart?
It's talking to you,
only you can understand
thump-thump
thump-thump
the words that mutters my heart.

I can't hear your heart
'cause you keep running afar
from your own heart,
so come to me,
close your eyes
and open up,
let the magic flow
between our hearts.

The only thing I wish to hear
is the music from your heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario