Buscar

jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Everything about you

My heart still beats
with the resonance of your melody,
my skin hasn't fogotten
the touch of your fingertips,
my back is still able to feel
your warmth pressing hard against me
and my body would still react
to the simplicity of your memories.

Somehow my body has learned
everything about your body
Isn't it scary?
I know the number of the freckles on your cheeks,
I would be able to find the most secret of your moles,
my fingers could draw all the way up to your lips,
with blind eyes I'd be able to find your perfume,
I could even dance pair in pair with your hips
and follow the fragance of your soap till I find you.

Isn't it scary and awesome
this thing called love
made me memorize
everything about you,
no one will be able to know
as much as I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario