Buscar

sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

Love is a circle

It seems unkwnowingly
my feet are taking me
back to your home.

I've tried so hard
to let you go
but it seems my feet
walk on its own.

And trying to let you behind
I'm walking forward to you
that's why they say life is a circle
and mine an endless love,
an endless love...

Love is a circle,
you were my miracle,
no matter how far
now I'm coming back.

Love is a circle,
you are my miracle,
no matter how long
love's still coming around.

Love is a circle,
you'll be my miracle,
never mind how far I run
I'm still moving forward,
forward to you.

Still standing in front of me
'cause...

Love is a miracle,
you are my circle,
it may change place,
it may change ways,
it may change names
but still
you are my love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario