Buscar

viernes, 18 de enero de 2013

You are my sweet agony

How can I keep loving you foolishly
even though softly, swiftly you are killing me,
oh, such a sweet agony...
such a sweet agony you are.

I can only look at you from the distance,
my love is growing wide and wild
but you will never know,
you are so far away...

I'm loving you, desperately loving only you
and my heart is breaking
can't you hear it's craking sound?

You are like cristal,
so beautiful and shiny
and yet you hurt me,
when I try to touch you
you cut through my feelings,
unknowingly marked on my skin,
I feel your love like a bite of hope

Oh, such a sweet agony

You are like the stars,
sparkly and far,
I can only look,
even if I wish to touch
you are too distant
and too warm,
if I came to you
I'd burn

Oh, such a sweet agony,
such a sweet agony you are...


How can I keep loving you foolishly
even though softly, swiftly you are killing me,
oh, such a sweet agony...
such a sweet agony you are.

And still my heart keeps moving to you,
love is spreading and there's nothing I can do,
such a sweet agony, like venom, I'm drowning in you,
don't let me go,
this is a sweet way of hurting.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario