Buscar

lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

I promise to love you

Come on boy,
there's a place you must go,
you homeless child,
you'll never be alone.

Come on, boy,
there's a place you must know,
a cozy room you own
in my heart, your home.

I can't bring down the moon and the sun
but I can lit all the candles in your heart,
I promise to be the lampost in the dark,
the twinkling stella of the polar star.

I can't build you a castle in the clouds
but I can engrave your name in stone,
I promise to build a miracle in the sand,
I promise you a home in my heart.

I can't pave your path with gold,
I can't make a staircase to the sky
but here and now what I can
is promise...

I will love you with every inch I have,
I will love you with every beat of my heart,
I will love you every second of my time,
I will love you in every spin of my life.

I will love you with everything I am,
come on boy,
come to my heart.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario