Buscar

viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

Wicked love

Even if my words are hard
and sometimes they hurt
remenber that's only because
I love you

You say I have no feelings,
you say I'm empty inside,
but do you even know why?
That's 'cause I ripped my heart
off of my chest
and gave it to you
on Valentines Day

You asked for everything,
now you're running away,
take responsability,
you made me this way

You say I am cruel
but you were my teacher
everything I learned
from you
has made me this wicked,
now you're trying to run,
from me
from you
from us
but what shoud I do?
everything is burnt,
you set the fire
and now off you run

You took my heart
and now is too late
you can't give it back,
the hollow in my chest
feels now so empty
I'm growing colder
but still hold onto it
'cause that is your place,
the hole where I buried
my unchanged feelings

You started the game
and made me the player,
you set the cards
and when you lose your part
won't pay the debt
and off you run
taking away
the remainings of my longing heart


Even if my words are hard
and sometimes they hurt
remenber that's only because
I love you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario