Buscar

lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Lies

Why coudn't any of us be sincere?
You were trying to keep me by your side,
I was trying to run away
'cause you never had the strengh
to hold onto my hand
and ask me, ask me to stay.
I was dying to hear those words
coming from your lips,
but you were too afraid to love
and I was too afraid to let you go
and we tangled on our feelings
and we fell deeper and deeper
for eachother's heart,
I wanted you to hold onto me
but you would just wait quietly.
And so my feelings became
darker and darker,
if you had just called my name once
I would have run to you,
but you just let me go
whenever I left with other men
and waited by the door
whenever I came
without any of them.
I wanted to make you jelous,
to make you scream in anguish
but you kept everything to yourself
and my feelings entangled
calling to disaster
Why couldn't any of us be sincere?
Just once
Why couldn't any of us be sincere?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario