Buscar

miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

Why can't I?

Because I can't rip off my heart
and plant it on your chest

Because I can't open my head
and show what's on my brain

why didn't you understand
that everything was true.
Why didn't my feelings go through?

Because I can't cut my veins
and feed you my blood

Because I can't take out my eyes
and give them to you

You can't feel what I do,
you can't see through my eyes
the way I see you

Why can't you understand
that everything's true?
Every word,
every look
that I give you.

Why can't my feelings go through

You ask me to prove it,
but
how can you prove love?

It's a kind of feeling,
there's no understanding
but what's the use
if there's no trust,
it's void,
if you can't believe in love.

I can't open my heart
and show you is sincere,
I can't go on your head
and open myself,
I can't feed you my blood
so you feel its pain
and I can't give you my eyes
so you can see through them
that this is the way I love you,
that you are this special,
that you are the only one
in my heart,
in my head,
running through my veins
and filling my eyes.


but what's the use
if there's no trust,
it's void,
if you can't believe in love.

Why can't my feelings go through?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario