Buscar

martes, 16 de marzo de 2010

I won't show you

If we meet again
this night
I won´t show you
all my pain,
I´ll just smile
and pretend
you mean nothing.

If our eyes
just get engaged
I´ll try all my best
to look back
and fake a smile
and don´t let you
see my hands shaking.

If you smile
I´ll smile back
and pretend
not to understand
"everthing´s fine"
I´ll have to lie
and say goodbye
when my head
it´s coming back
once and once again
to our last night.

I´ll just pretend
I didn´t fall apart,
I´ll just pretend
you didn´t break my heart
and in silence
I´ll dream again about us,
about our hands
geting together.

Do you remenber
there was a once
when we were
just like a one?
Was it a fake?
Just a childish dream
of a foolish girl like me?

Was even one
of your sweet words
not a lie
and yes a truth
I want to think
there was something.

But now I see
it was just blur,
you were just
a prince in blue;
I made you up
with fantasy
and dreamed
a dream

When I see you
I´ll fake a smile
and tell a lie,
won´t see your eyes
and say goodbye
and continue dreaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario