Buscar

lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Heartless

Something is wrong
we both know
we both know,
my heart is growing cold
I only know
I only know;
I wish I could let go
of this uneasy feeling
of eternal apathy,
like little by little I'm losing
my humanity,
will I become a body
withou a some?

I see your tears falling
but I'm unable to move,
something inside me is breaking
but if I don't look
I won't see you hurting,
I'm so good at running
I've forgotten how to stand
on the way of harm.

Staying by your side
I see how bad I am,
my heart is been tainted,
painted in black,
but if I don't look
it won't hurt.

I'm dwelling in myself
becoming more and more deluded,
my heart is playing
contorsionism
with my feeling,
as I stay by you
I become more twisted.

I sometimes wish to run
but I can't
but I can't
'cause somewhere in my heart
I know,
oh I know
I can't live without your love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario