Buscar

martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

BEAST, part 1

When he came in the class went silent. I tried desperately to catch my air but I couldn't. Somehow my lungs had forgotten their natural way of moving.

The first boot fell against the floor, heavy and black, and shook my heart. The second one followed its pair and the boy stood on the doorway, tall and slender but well built, with the shape of an athletic man. My eyes climbed from his boots to the adjusted light blue jeans he was wearing, scrapped on the knees, and up the flat tablet of his musculous stomach hidden beneath a simple cotton t-shirt and an old-looking leather jacket which couldn't really hide his athletic shape.

His thick, black, rebellious hair fell alongside his manly face like a rainfall of dark water trying to conceal its appeal from the astonished lookers. But then he looked up and everything around me went dark, I forgot about anything else while his eyes sucked me in. Deep, fierce, amber colored eyes. Eyes to catch the onlooker like insects in resin.

Those eyes took over the whole world around me and sank me on a rising tide of shining gold while I desperately tried to win over my breath. They shook me 'cause those weren't the eyes of a human being but the eyes of a beast.


2 comentarios:

  1. I like those eyes! I want that beast for me with the athletic shape, yes! For me please. And I'm sure he is sympa....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sorry, but he's for the main character. ;)

    ResponderEliminar